Who We Are?
What Information We Collect
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you from re-entering information when you return to the site. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around the site. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. The data is then stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details about this can normally be found in the Help facility provided with your browser. If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- You can ask us to update your personal information by emailing precise details of your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email sent.